Monday, August 4, 2014

TRANSFERS!!!

Okay...This was by far the most Surprising/Shocking transfer calls I have ever heard! There are sooo many New Exciting things happening throughout the mission! President Wirthlin Told Us they are beginning to test the online proselytizing in our mission. And it will soon trickle down to the rest of us "lowly missionaries" hahaha. Also we now have traveling missionaries. Who travel across the mission helping and strengthen and help missionaries by going on 3 day exchanges. SUPER COOL! Much of our leadership across the mission is changing. And turns out im..
 BEING TRANSFERRED!!!!
But not too far.. I am being transferred to Schoharie. With my main man Elder Richins! We were in the same district in the MTC! What a stud. 
But Elder Davis is taking over this area and training. He will be such a sick trainer! This is the place to train. I am going to miss this ward so much! Every time we went to church or top a members house it served as a safe haven. They are so great. 
I am so grateful for all the wonderful examples i met here and all the great experiences i had; with  tripping in front of girls, getting rained on, being threatened by black people all that fun stuff. i'll miss it. BUT! Everyone has been talking up schoharie for me! and i'm super Exited! 
"i'll go where you want me to go dear lord.... i'll be what you want me to be."
BUt other than that this last week flew by! We had another Exchange with Troy that went very well! We had some sweet trainings on the temple, which actually Helped us with one of our Investigators... But no other crazy stories.. OH! Brother Peterson asked me if i could be in the circle when he Blessed his baby Jarom. I was so honored! The whole time i just couldn't hold in my excitement that i just got to hold a baby! haha (We're not aloud to hold babies on our mission)
A scripture that i have been using in EVERY situation lately in Ecclesiastes 3:1
To every thing there is a season , and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
I challenge all you beautiful children of our Heavenly Father to apply it to Every aspect of Life!
You Will see a change I promise!:)
I hope you all have a great week full of adventure! 
Love Always 
Elder NY Jepsen
MMMMbbbbbbyyye NOW!
Like
Favorite
Subscribe
WRITE:)



The First Picture is of Bro. Staples the funniest/ sickest magician in the ward! Such a sweet  guy!
The Second is of the wallers! The funniest Straight forward sickest example of what marriage should be!! haha

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment