Monday, May 12, 2014

Ch ch ch ch CHANGES!

HEY! everyone, I hope you all had an amazing Mothers day!:) 
For me it was a PERFECT way to end such a crazy week by seeing My Mom and Dad and my sister. It was so great to hear their voices and see their faces. 
..they are still there so that's good.. haha We had A lot to talk about because this last week many things happened.
We had our Branch BBQ that we put a lot of time and effort into, and it turned out just Great! we had many many people show up and have a good time and share stories about Family History. It also boosted our numbers on Sunday so that was good too haha.
On Saturday Elder Neus and I Helped try to find Hypodermic needles in the parks up here with the Chamber of commerce (which was crazy btw) Then we helped this really nice lady with here big time yard work and changed her views of Mormons, YES! But after that we got a call from our Zone Leaders.... 
They told us the changes that are happening around the Mission and..... that I am being transferred to... North Albany. I think Cohoes to be more exact.. haha. It IS A Brand NEW walk area. I was in Shock! I am now going from the Smallest branch in the Mission to the biggest ward in the mission. It is definitely going to be different than the north country. I will be serving with an Elder Hutchenson. I am going to miss Elder Neus! It never felt like work when we were companions it always just felt like Chillin with your best friend. I'll miss that studly son of a gun! haha
It is sad to have to leave all the people I have grown to love and care for and all the weird back woods things I see up here but, I know I have been called there for a reason. And that is where the lord needs me:)
SO in memory of my Massena, where I was "Born" this email will probably be shorter than usual so i can just post pictures of the fun I've had the last 6 months!
Thank you ALL so much for all the love and support you give me! I promise i will always keep you Updated for the next 3/4 of my mission!:)
Love always the Northerner at heart....
Elder Jepsen


Keep NY NORMAL! (it's going to be a bumper sticker soon, just watch)

Displaying DSCN2995.JPG
We work hard...
Displaying DSCN3003.JPG
Splits with Elder Adam- They really bonded

No comments:

Post a Comment