Monday, November 25, 2013

Very Last E-mail from the Good Ole MTC... FEELS GOOD.

This will be my very last E-mail from the good ole MTC... FEELS GOOD. I'm so glad i was able to be here for the time i was! i've met so many amazing people! annnnnnnd im so glad it was only 2 weeks... i'm pretty sure i'd go even more crazy than i already am. haha But it turns out that the week we leave, Jeffery R. Holland is coming to speak on Thanksgiving... so no big deal. I'ts not like HE'S THE BEST SPEAKER EVER!! but its alright cause we are all pretty excited to leave tonight! its going to be a long flight and our travel leader has never even been in a airport in his life, so we'll see how that goes. 
This last week in the MTC has been amazing we have been teaching investigators left and right! it's getting so much easier. I have grown so much, just by being here 2 weeks! i wouldnt trade this experience for anything in the world! My testimony grows so much every day! mostly thanks to our teacher, Brother frost. He is the biggest stud ive ever met! AND HE'S HUGE! We call him Jacked Frost because hes so Ripped! he's such a cool guy, ive never met anyone who loves the Boise mission so much... haha
My companion and i have become so close the last 2 weeks, we already have all these business plans for after the mission. but we dont really talk about the new transfer because it makes us really mad! We have grown so close to everyone in the district, they all come to us with there problems and we try to comfort them and give them blessings. We are Mega blessing pros now! haha 
It feels so great to Have the spirit in our lives every second of everyday! makes me kind of never want to leave my mission! haha im kidding... i need my jdawgs someday! Thank you to all of those who supported me and encouraged my decision it means the world to me!
So I depart tonight and head to Utica!! it will take us almost all day. And they are 2 hours ahead of us so it will most likely be 8 o'clock by the time we get to the mission home. So when i write next it will be in NEW YORK!! Sooo if you want a souvenir just let me know! (not really.. im kinda poor right now) But i can write soooo... hint hint haha
Oh, by the way My p-day's are now on Mondays from now on! so there ya go!
I hope every thing is going well back home!..fill me in,.,,
until next week!!
Elder Jepsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment